We are the Central Coast’s independent power tool repair specialists.
Central Coast Tool Doctor was established in 2019 – with Chris Lewis being the owner and operator. A new, much needed, independent business on the Central Coast – ensuring power tools are running at their best for the fast-growing population of tradies and DIYers. Chris provides repairs, services and warranties on all power tools. Central Coast Tool Doctor is an authorised repair agent and centre for the following brands: Paslode, Makita, Bosch, Black&Decker, HiKoki and DeWalt. Other brands can be repaired or serviced too – have a chat with Chris. The workshop is currently located in the Trade Centre of Kincumber Mitre 10, which is a very convenient and central location at Kerta Road Kincumber. There is ample parking and lifting equipment is available for heavy tools. Operating hours are Monday to Friday, between the hours of 7am and 3pm. Tools can be dropped off or collected anytime that Mitre 10 is open. The friendly Mitre 10 staff can help out.
KINCUMBER MITRE 10 OPENING HOURS
Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Alternatively, a pick up and delivery service is available, conditions apply. Chris is available to meet customers outside of nominated work hours, just give him a call to organise a time. Central Coast Tool Doctor is also able to offer test and tag service. This is done in the workshop when you drop your tool off. Central Coast Tool Doctor can also be booked onsite, at your workplace. Conditions apply, if you’re interested in this, talk with Chris. Central Coast Tool Doctor is available to everyone, from Tradesman to DIY type people to workplaces to TAFEs/Schools and more!
Benefits of getting your tools serviced:
- A broken tool can easily be repaired rather than throwing it out, making it an environmentally friendly option by reducing landfill and not being a consumer.
- A tool serviced every 6-12 months ensures longevity and effective running of the tool.
- If tools cannot be fixed in our workshop, Chris can organise these to be sent offsite, hassle-free.
- All genuine parts are used
- We offer a delivery service to pick the tool up from the worksite or agreed on pickup location and be dropped off after repair.
Chris is a local Central Coast guy, who is family and community-minded and a friend to all – he is also a qualified Electrician – with over 15+ years experience. In previous roles, Chris specialised in generators, on a small and large scale. Over the past 5 years, Chris has been focusing on power tools. He is the guru on all power tool repairs, services and warranties. His licence number is 182829C. No job is too big or small – you might just need a new lead or battery, charger or accessories – Chris can definitely help out with all of this.
The benefits of our services
- Authorised repair and warranty agent for Makita, DeWalt, Paslode, Hikoki, Hitachi, Bosch and more
- All genuine parts used
- Your power tool repairer, Chris Lewis, is a qualified electrician (licence 182829c) and has 15+ years experience
- Flexible hours with drop off available any time Mitre 10 is open
- If tools cannot be fixed in our workshop, Chris will organise these to be sent offsite, hassle-free!
- We are a family-owned, local Central Coast business
- We pride ourselves on quality work and fast turnaround
- We offer a pick up and drop off service to all Central Coast suburbs including Bonnells Bay, Brooklyn, Umina, Copacabana, Woy Woy, Brisbane Waters, Kincumber, Terrigal, Wamberal, Gosford, Wyoming, Bateau Bay, Killarney Vale, Niagara Park, Somersby, Ourimbah, The Entrance, Chittaway Bay, Tuggerah, Wyong, Toukley, Budgewoi and everywhere in between.